- Provide the name and e-mail of the customers REALTOR to start the PenFed membership process online
- The Pentagon Federal Credit Union is member FDIC and federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration
The PenFed PFR1 sign up requires the customer to have a valid email address and should only take a few minutes to complete. PenFed offers it members a variety of benefit discounts such as exclusive savings off already competitive rates from Liberty Mutual Insurance, ADT Home Protection (a safe home is a happy home), TotalProtect Home Warranty (protect against the high cost of unexpected breakdowns), National Car Rental discounts when paying with a PenFed credit card, and PenFed members receive UP TO $20 OFF on TurboTax Federal Products.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Membership Footnotes
- Offers a lucrative real estate reward program in which members will save up to $10,000 when they use a PenFed network real estate agent and their preferred title providers to buy a future home
- Any questions about the PenFed real estate reward program can be directed to 1-800-556-8077
- Membership comes with aPenFed Invest seminar option that discusses a wide range of helpful financial topics to help the member get their financial house in order (tipics will cover TSP Plans, 401 Rollovers, College Funding, and Civil Service retirement options
- PenFed also offers financial hardships for those who qualify (aka poor people)
Please note most hardships come in the form of a home loan that are backed by Fannie Mae and the home owner who is currently delinquent or struggling to keep current with their mortgage payment may qualify. When applying for home loan relief with PenFed the home owner will be required to file form 4506T-EZ.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union (aka PenFed)
- Alexandria based Credit Union
- Founded in 1935
- Is chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
PenFed has more than 30 locations and caters to military, state and local governments (i.e. Depart of Veterans Affairs employees), government contractors and public school systems.