- Access company payroll information online by logging into PayFocus Pro
- PayFocus Pro payroll online services are provided by BenefitMall
- New users will need to register online before gaining account access
Employers that have their payroll online services run by BenefitMall can login through the PayFocus Pro online application to gain access to their company’s employee wage information. In order to access the application users will need go directly to the Payroll Online page and enter a username and password. Users that are drawing a blank on their password can start the password recovery process by entering their PayFocus Pro username. It is important to note that BenefitMall representatives will never ask users for answers to their security questions or for their passwords.
- The company provides employee benefit, payroll, Human Resources, and employer services to clients nationwide
- BenefitMall works with a network of over 20,000 Trusted Advisors and delivers its services to over 200,000 small and mid-sized business
- The nation’s largest General Agency distribution along with the nation’s largest portfolio of benefit and payroll products and services both call home to BenefitMall
- The company was founded in 1979 and has headquarters stationed in Dallas, Texas
- Customers wishing to reach out to BenefitMall can pick up the phone and dial 800-350-0500 or send an email to customerservice@benefitmall
Users that have yet to register for the PayFocus Pro payroll application can sign up online through a link provided at the Payroll Online page. The required online registration form will need to include a Company Code, Passcode, last 4 digits of the users Social Security Number, username, password, and name. In addition to completing the registration form, new users will also need to set up 3 security questions for account security purposes.