OSF My Health
- Patients can gain access to their health care information online at anytime
- Mobile apps are available for users that wish to access their information while on the go
When it comes to health care many patients value instant around-the-clock access to information over just about any other feature. It appears OSF HealthCare understands this sentiment very well and has developed OSF MyChart in response. Through this cutting edge online portal patients can gain instant access to their health care in order to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and review health history. Patients looking to enter the online portal will need to go the OSF My Health page and enter a username and a password.
An Abbreviated Review of OSF MyChart
- New patients can sign up through the OSF My Health page (patients do not have to worry about fees as the service is free of charge)
- Test results are sent to OSF MyChart after they have been received by the physician (usually within 3 days but some tests results require more time)
- Parents or legal guardians can review medical records of family members once a Proxy Consent Form is completed and returned to an OSF HealthCare facility
- Spouses will need to sign up for separate accounts due to the sensitivity of the medical information available through OSF MyChart
- Patients can pay their medical bills online through use of a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card (payment confirmation will be sent immediately)
- Online bill payment is limited to bills from a OSF hospital or OSF office/clinic
Patients that have embraced the technological revolution can manage their account through the MyChart mobile app. The app is available for any Apple or Android device and can be downloaded and installed for free (links provided at the OSF My Health page). Those with questions concerning their accounts can give the OSF MyChart call center a buzz.
OSF MyChart Call Center
- 855-OSF-Health (855-673-4325)