- O’Reilly Customers can login or register online at the loyalty program webpage
- Members can contact O’Reilly Auto Parts directly for questions about the program
Avid O’Reilly Auto Parts customers can now be rewarded for their loyalty through the O’Reilly ORewards program. Customers that shop at the store often enough to make the program worth while can register for ORewards online by entering a first name, last name, zip code, phone number, email address, and card number (for customers that already have an O’Reillys card). Those that have already signed up to be showered with rewards can gain access to their accounts online by entering an email address and password. ORewards members who cannot remember their passwords can enter the account email address and a new one will be sent.
Going Over the ORewards Program With a Fine-Tooth Comb
- Membership in the program is free and does not require customers to make a purchase before entering
- To be eligible for membership customers but be at least 13 years old and residents of the United States
- Bonus points will be awarded to members that complete their profile and/or refer friends to the program
Registered members will begin earning points once they receive their ORewards loyalty card with a unique 10-digit ID number
- Members that forget to bring their loyalty card to the store can give an O’Reilly Team Member their phone number or card number to be located within the system
- 1 point will be received for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases with a $5 ORewards coupon being earned for every 150 points
- The $5 coupon will be sent via email within 1 week of the 150 points being racked up
Members that would like to request loyalty program information, opt out of email communications, or just wipe their hands clean of the ORewards program all together can write to O’Reilly Auto Parts at 233 South Patterson, Springfield, Missouri 65802. To request out of the program over the phone members can dial 800-283-3096.