Online Product Registration
- Consumers can register their new products online in just a few easy steps
- Registration can be completed at designated Online Product Registration page
Consumers that have recently purchased a Briggs & Stratton product need to get on the ball and register that bad boy through the Online Product Registration page. To get the new product registered, purchasers will first need to select a desired language (English, Spanish, or French). Once the language is chosen customers will need to provide their personal information including a first name, last name, street address, country, state, city, zip code, and email address (form provided on the Briggs & Stratton Online Product Registration page). After divulging the personal information customers can wrap up the registration process by providing the required information regarding the product that was purchased.
A Brief Overview of Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- There is no larger producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment in the world
- The company’s brands include Simplicity, Snapper, Snapper Pro Ferris, PowerBoss, Allmand, Billy Goat, Murray, Branco, and Vocta
- The products offered by the company are designed, manufactured, marketed, and serviced in over 100 counties across 6 continents
- Briggs & Stratton products make it to the consumer through home centers, department stores, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, and independent dealers
- In the fiscal year 2015 the company reported an earth-shattering $1.89 BILLION in sales
- Sales consist of products such as riding mowers, tractors, snow throwers, portable generators, engines, and pressure washers
Customers wishing to visit Briggs & Stratton Corporation headquarters can get in the car and drive to 12301 W. Wirth Street Wauwatosa, WI 53222. Those that would like to save some gas money can reach the company by mail at PO Box 702 Milwaukee, WI 53201. Customers that wouldn’t mind saving a little on both gas and postage can contact Briggs & Stratton Corporation by punching 414-259-5333 into their telephones.