- Residents of OK can apply for benefits online
- Established recipients can login to their accounts
When it comes to something as important as state run benefits, there should be an easy to understand way for residents to access information. Residents of Oklahoma who could use a helping hand can go directly to the OKDHS Live page where they can find a variety of straight forward information pertaining to the benefits they may be entitled to. Existing recipients who need to check the status of their benefits can login to OKDHS Live by entering an email address and password. First time applicants can get started by completing a brief online registration form that can completed in just a few minutes.
Okay I’m at OKDHS Live…now what are my options?
- View My Cases – Registered users can review information regarding their current benefits or check the status of a benefit renewal or application
- Apply for Benefits – Residents who have registered for an OKDHS Live account can login with an email address and password to begin the application process
- Renew or Re-open – Current recipients can renew eligibility for or re-open food benefits, child care benefits, or SoonerCare (Medicaid)
- Screening – Residents can cut to the chase and take a quick online assessment to see if they are even eligible for benefits in the first place
- Take Customer Survey – Recipients can take the Oklahoma Department of Human Services customer feed back survey online
Oklahoma residents thirsty for more information about state run benefit programs can go to the OKDHS Live page to access the links provided regarding Food Benefits, Oklahoma School Breakfast & Lunch Program, Citizenship & Benefits, SoonerCare, Child Care, WIC and ( Women, Infants, Children). Recipients who have questions or concerns about their benefits can contact the Oklahoma Department of Human Services by phone or via mail.
Oklahoma Department of Human Services Contact Information
- PO Box 2700, Norman, OK 73070
- 877-OKDHS98 or 405-487-LIVE