NRT Gateway: A Guide to Easy Online Access
- Users can login with an email address and password
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
- The NRT Helpdesk is available by toll-free phone
Any company who relies on the support of independent contractors better be prepared to provide the same level of support right back. It appears NRT is fully behind its independent contractor sales associates as shown by the ease of which resources, technologies, and materials can be accessed through the NRT Gateway portal. Contractors can complete a login by entering an email address as a user name along with a chosen password. Additionally, NRT Gateway portal users who can’t seem to recall a password can begin the reset process by clicking the Forgot your password? link. After clicking the link, users can start the password reset process by entering the email address associated with the account.
A Spotlight on NRT
- The company is the largest residential real estate brokerage in the country and is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation
- NRT owns and operates companies in more than half of the largest metropolitan areas located in the United States
- In 2016 NRT had a closed sales volume of a whopping $166 billion to go along with 337,780 closed transaction sides
- The company staffs approximately 5,200 employees across 789 offices and works with about 47,500 sales associates
- Ranked as the #1 Residential Real Estate Brokerage Company for the 19th year in a row by Real Trends 500 in 2015
Users who would like to provide an opinion regarding the level satisfaction experienced when using the NRT Gateway portal can do so by clicking the Feedback button posted to the page. Those with issues regarding the use of the portal can try contacting the NRT Help Desk Monday through Saturday from 6 AM to 12 AM ET and Sundays from 7 AM to 12 AM ET.
NRT Help Desk