Notice Class Drew’s Settlement
- Online claims can be filed at settlement website
- Claim Forms and exclusion requests can be mailed
- Settlement Administrator can be contacted by phone
Under the all seeing eye of the public consumer, any company that claims a product to be all natural better be prepared to have that claim put to the test. The “all natural” claims made by Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressings and Quick Marinades have recently been put to the test under the scrutiny of a class action lawsuit titled Tovar v. Drew’s LLC. In what appears to be good news for both parties, the court has not decided upon the accuracy of the claims as both have agreed to settle the matter without any further litigation in order to avoid the costs and risks associated with taking the case to trial. Those who believe they are eligible for some form of compensation can file a claim by going to the Notice Class Drew’s Settlement page and filing an online claim. Class Members who would rather do things the old fashioned way can opt to print and mail the Claim Form instead.
What else should I know before filing at the Notice Class Drew’s Settlement page?
- The Settlement Class includes consumers who purchased one of the items covered by the settlement between the dates of June 15th, 2011 and February 15th, 2017
- Class Members who CANNOT produce a valid Proof of Purchase can recover 50 cents per claimed purchase up to a total of 3 purchases (max compensation of $1.50)
- Class Members who CAN submit a valid Proof of Purchase can recover 50 cents per claimed purchase up to a total of 10 purchases ($10 maximum compensation)
- Those who want to get out of the settlement will need to send a written exclusion request to the Settlement Administrator postmarked no later than May 1st, 2017
Products covered under the settlement include 12 ounce bottles of the following flavors: Chipotle Ranch, Creamy Buttermilk Ranch, Greek Olive, Honey Mustard, Lemon Tahini Goddess, Poppy Seed, Raspberry, Roasted Garlic & Peppercorn, Romano Caesar, Rosemary Balsamic, Sesame Orange, Shiitake Ginger, Smoked Tomato, Soy Ginger, Thai Sesame Lime, and Thousand Island. Class Members who decide to send a Claim Form by mail will need to send correspondence directly to the Settlement Administrator postmarked no later than the filing deadline of June 15th, 2017. Those who have questions concerning the settlement can try reaching the Settlement Adminstator directly by phone.
Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 12723, Birmingham, AL 35202