Applying for a New Card Online: First Steps
- Priority code is needed to apply online
- Customer service is available by phone
With all of the credit card options available in today’s market sometimes all it takes for a consumer to make a decision is a push in the right direction. Those who have received a marketing invitation to apply for a Bank of America credit card can begin the application process by going to the New Card Online page and entering the priority code as shown on the invitation. Once the priority code has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to move forward with the card application process. Those who are a little antsy about sharing their personal information during the application process should find solace in the fact that all information shared through the New Card Online page is encrypted and will remain secure.
A Peak at the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Mastercard
- The card can bring back 1% cash on every purchase at anytime and any place
- Earn 2% cash back when using the card at grocery stores or wholesale clubs
- Get 3% cash back on gas with the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Mastercard
- There is a quarterly spend of $2,500.00 on grocery, gas, and wholesale clubs
- $100 bonus available after making at least $500 in purchases in the 1st 90 days
Those who would rather continue with the application process in Spanish can click the Español link posted to the top right corner of the New Card Online page. Applicants with questions about the card or the application process can try reaching out to FIA Card Services by toll-free phone 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (Bank of America is the successor-in-interest to FIA Card Services). Those who do not need an immediate response can opt to send correspondence to the customer service PO Box.
FIA Card Services Customer Service
- PO Box 982237, El Paso, TX 79998-2237