- Customers can access their accounts online by logging in with an email address and password
- Registration for the Solar Ambassador program can be completed by completing online form
Environmentally minded people who take advantage of the power offered by SolarCity can gain easy access to their accounts by logging in directly through the MySolarCity page. Once at the login page customers will need to enter their email address and password to gain online access (account can also be accessed by signing in with Google or Facebook). Users that have forgotten their passwords can rest easy knowing that all they will need do to request a password reset link is enter the email address associated with their account.
Interested in becoming a Solar Ambassador?
- The Solar Ambassador program rewards customers for referring friends, family, loose associates, or even strangers to SolarCity
- When a person that has been referred goes ahead and installs a power system the referer gets $200 and the new customer gets a month of free power
- The SolarCity app can help users access their account from anywhere in order to track their Solar Ambassador program referrals
- A link to the sign-up form can be found on the MySolarCity page (form requires name, email address, and mailing address)
- To receive the one month of free power the new customer must purchase MyPower, a non-fully prepaid SolarLease or SolarPPA
SolarCity is the largest solar power provider in the United States. The company sells to homeowners, businesses, schools, and non-profit organizations for costs lower than other sources of energy such as coal and gas. SolarCity was founded in 2006 and runs it’s headquarters out of San Mateo, California. Customers interested in reaching company headquarters should send their cleverly crafted letters to 3055 Clearview Way San Mateo, CA 94402. To reach headquarters by phone customers will need to dial 650-638-1028.