My Services Equifax Silver
- Customers can enter an activation code to begin enrollment
- Support service is available for those with questions or concerns
Most consumers know that their purchasing power goes had in hand with their credit worthiness. Those who value their purchasing power and understand the importance of keeping a close eye on their credit may want to take advantage of the Credit Watch Silver offer from Equifax. Customers fortunate enough to have received a letter inviting them to free enrollment will need to get started by going to the My Services Equifax Silver page and entering the activation code that came in the mailing offer. Once the code has been entered customers will need to hit the Submit button and take about 5 minutes to complete enrollment (financial documents and recent statements will be needed for verification purposes).
What do I stand to gain by signing up through the My Services Equifax Silver page?
- Users will have control of who sees their credit file with the Equifax Credit Report Control feature that allows users to lock or unlock their file online (only $2 extra per month)
- Those who have signed up for Credit Watch Silver will receive 1 free Equifax Credit Report with their subscription along with discounts on additional reports
- Past credit reports can be accessed through Credit Watch Silver by going to the Report Manager and selecting the Past Reports tab
- Identify Theft Insurance is available for customers to help protect against identify theft related expenses up to $25,000
Customers who have signed up for free enrollment through the My Services Equifax Silver page will be given a months notice prior to the expiration of their subscription. Customers who do not renew their subscriptions will experience a lapse in coverage (coverage can be renewed at a later date). Those that find information in their credit report that needs to be disputed can contact Equifax Information Services.
Equifax Information Services
- P.O. Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30348
- 866 349-5191