My Pain is Gone
- A variety of products are available for purchase
- Support ticket can be started by submitting a form
- Real Time Pain Relief contact information is available
The decision on whether or not to try out a product is a lot easier to make when the consumer gets something for FREE. With that being said, it appears many will find it an easy decision to move forward with a Real Time Pain Relief product purchase due to its current free $10 tube offer. The order process can be initiated by going to the My Pain is Gone page and clicking the Shop Now to Claim Your Free Tube button to be directed to a new page where a variety of pain relief products are displayed. Once one of the products has been selected the online checkout can be completed to receive a free $10 tube with the first purchase. Those who feel more comfortable reading some customer reviews prior to placing an order can do so by clicking the Reviews tab found under the News & Info section of the ordering page (never hurts to read about some first-hand experiences before taking the plunge!).
Some of the Available Products from Real time Pain Relief
- Vegan Pain Relief Extra Large Package – Only $49.95 with the limited time savings offer
- Original Pain Relief – Available in 1.5, 4, 7, and 12 ounce sizes (options are always nice!)
- Hand Pain Relief – The hand creams range in price from $10 to $40 depending on size
- Gentle Pain Relief – A cream that excludes typical skin irritants like menthol or camphor
- Sports Cream – Pain relief that is resistant to sweat (a feature many athletes should value)
Customers who wish to follow Real Time Pain Relief on social media can do so by clicking the Facebook and/or Twitter links posted to the bottom of the My Pain is gone page. A support ticket can be started by clicking the Support Ticket link and filling out an online contact form with subject, email address, and message (an easy way to address most questions about the product). General inquiries for Real Time Pain Relief can be addressed by calling the toll-free support number or writing to the company’s PO Box in Cabot, AR.
Real Time Pain Relief Contact Information
- PO Box 798, Cabot, AR 72023