My OTC Card
- Members can register or login with card number
- Support email and mailing addresses are available
In today’s on demand marketplace the ease of accessing a health plan can be just as important as the actual benefits. The speed at which members can access their plan information through the My OTC Card page shows that InComm has a firm grasp on this concept. Members who wish to gain quick online access to their plan can do so by entering their 16 or 19 digit card number (card number will be needed when logging in or registering for a new account). Plan members who prefer to view the My OTC Card page in Spanish can do so by clicking the Espanol button. Once access is granted members will be able to find a list of card transactions, view current balances, search providers, and browse a catalog of eligible products.
Brushing Up on Incomm Healthcare & Affinity
- InComm Healthcare & Affinity was created in 2012 as a subsidiary of InComm Holdings Inc. as a result of the acquisition of Medagate
- The enhanced payment platform offered by the company provides targeted retail programs and incentives to membership and affinity groups
- InComm’s payment tools provide instant rewards and discounts to members for OTC medications, health foods, and packaged goods
- The company holds 186 global patents and has a presence in over 30 countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region
Members who would like to stay in touch with InComm through social media can do so with YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Twitter (links provided at the bottom of the My OTC Card page). Those who have questions that are in need of answering can try writing to the company by mail or email.
InComm Healthcare & Affinity Contact Information
- Mailing Address – 1001 Bayhill Drive, Suite 185-B San Bruno, CA 94066
- Email – email@example.com