My Northside HR
- Password recovery assistance is available
- New hires can register for an online account
- Technical support is available by phone
The process of gaining access to something as important as an employee portal should never be something that’s all too difficult to figure out. With that being said, Northside Hospital employees should encounter little to no difficulty when attempting to login to the My Northside HR portal. Those who have already gone through the process of signing up for account access can login in just a few seconds by entering an Employee ID and account password before clicking the Submit button. In the event a password has been lost or forgotten, the account recovery process can be initiated by clicking the Forgot your password? tab and entering an Employee ID and email address (a temporary link that can be used to reset the password will be sent). My Northside HR portal users who are having trouble with the password may want to make note that the account will become locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts (sometimes it’s a good idea to just initiate the password recovery process rather than entering a bunch of passwords that may or may not be correct).
A Sweeping Overview Northside Hospital
- A medical system that includes 3 non for profit hospitals located in Georgia
- Generates a whopping 3 MILLION annual patient encounters (nice volume)
- Provides work to over 15,000 employees (must be great for the local economy)
- Origins date back to 1970 when the Atlanta (Sandy Springs) location was opened
- All 3 hospitals are full service acute care facilities (generates great peace of mind)
New hires who have yet to register for access to the My Northside HR portal can begin by clicking the First Time Users Register link to fill out an online enrollment form with an Employee ID, zip code, date of birth, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and personal email address (welcome aboard!). It is important to note that account passwords must be at minimum 7 characters in length and include both numbers and letters (letters must be upper and lowercase). Employees in need of technical support can dial 404-851-8393 for help (because sometimes further assistance is needed). Patients with billing questions can try reaching out to the Northside business office by phone or through email correspondence.
Northside Hospital Business Office Contact Information