My Nike Experience-Code
- Survey can be taken in 4 different languages
- Entry code is needed to begin with feedback
Whether it be good, bad, or just average most shoppers usually feel inclined to talk about their most recent shopping experience. Those who have recently had an experience with Nike can now let the sports retail behemoth know how it went by providing feedback at the My Nike Experience page. Prior to starting the online survey, participants will first need to select their preferred language (4 options are available). Once the language has been chosen participants will need to enter the 15-20 digit survey entry code as shown on their purchase receipt (spaces should not be entered when typing in the survey entry code). After the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to move forward with completing the survey.
Cool Kicks Now Being Offered by Nike
- Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit – Featuring a mid sole pattern that expands, flexes, and contracts with every single step taken
- Nike Zoom Winflo 3 – A comfortable running shoe that features a responsive heal engineered with mesh and Nike Zoom Air
- Nike LunarStelos – The perforations on both sides of this sleek and attractive shoe gives wearers excellent airflow during use
Nike Speed LunaRacer 4 – A running shoe for both guys and gals that offers breathable, lightweight, and cushioned comfort
Those who decide they would like to provide feedback should be aware that there is a limit of 2 completed surveys per household in a 7 day period. Participants who are having a hard time locating the survey entry code can refer to the sample receipt image posted at the My Nike Experience page for help. Those who have corporate-specific questions for Nike can try writing to the company’s world headquarters.
Nike World Headquarters
- 1 One Bowerman Dr, Beaverton, OR 97005