My New Look Listens
- Information must be entered to begin survey
- Participants will receive entry to prize drawing
- New Look customer service available by phone
In the ever-changing fashion industry a customer’s opinion can go a long way. Those who have had a recent shopping experience at a New Look fashion outlet can opine on how it went online through the store’s customer survey available at the My New Look Listens page. Upon arrival at the page, participants will first be asked which method is being used to access the survey (store receipt or invite card). Those who are participating through a store receipt will need to enter a 4 digit store number, a transaction number, and a date and time of the experience. On the other hand, customers who are using an invite card must enter an entry code to get started. Once the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed to the survey. Upon completion of the feedback process at the My New Look Listens page participants can gain entrance into a prize draw for a shot at winning a New Look gift card.
A Fresh Look at New Look
- New Look started out in 1969 as a single fashion store in the United Kingdom
- 593 stores in the United Kingdom and over 297 across Europe, China, and Asia
- The New Look website now ships to around 120 countries throughout the world
- New Look lays claims to more than 5 million followers on social media platforms
Those with questions about the prize draw may want to take a few minutes to sit down (or stand if exercise is needed) and review the rules by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the My New Look Listens page. Participants who need help locating the information needed to begin the survey can refer to the provided sample images (available for receipts and invite cards). Those with questions for New Look can try reaching the company’s customer service department by phone or through mail correspondence.
New Look Customer Service
- PO Box 782, Exeter, EX1 9TY
- 0344 499 6690 (inside the UK)
- + 800 0926 0926 (outside of the UK)