- Users can gain online account access through patient portal
- Customer support is available for users who need help signing in
A provider that does not supply patients with a quick and easy way to access their medical information is a provider that is falling behind. With the My Mercy patient portal, Mercy Health Systems is making it loud and clear that they are not interested in trailing the pack in the area of online patient access. Patients wishing to access their account formation can do so quickly and painlessly by entering a User ID and password in the provided login fields (found on the portal page). Users that have yet to use the My Mercy patient portal will first need to complete a simple online registration form before gaining account access.
A Quick but Informative Glance at Mercy Health System
- Mercy was founded in 1986 by the Sisters of Mercy and has since grown to become 7th largest Catholic health care system in the United States
- The system includes 46 acute care hospitals, over 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers, and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians
- Mercy Health System runs acute care, specialty care, and critical access hospitals in the states of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma
- There are a number of outreach ministries operated by Mercy that serve a variety of special needs in the states of Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi
Patients that have medical bills that need paying can access the QuickPay option through the My Mercy patient portal. To complete a payment, users will need to provide an account number along with some basic patient and credit card information. Users who have sign-in or other non-medical questions can either fill out an online support request form or contact Mercy customer support by phone.
Mercy Health System Customer Support (for non-medical questions)
- 888-98-MERCY (888-986-3729)