My Lahey Chart
- Username is needed to gain access
- Online account registration available
- Account recovery assistance provided
Medical records and other vital health related information should be important enough to demand INSTANT online access. It’s safe to say those demands have been met (and then some) for patients who have access to the My Lahey Chart portal. The portal’s login process can be completed in less than a minute by entering a username along with password before hitting the Sign In button. Patients who have yet to sign up for online access can begin the registration process by clicking the Sign Up link and entering a My Lahey Chart Activation Code along with a date of birth. It should be noted that the activation code should be entered EXACTLY as it appears on the enrollment letter (not case-sensitive) and will not be needed again once the registration process has been completed. Those who do not have an enrollment code can view the list of providers above the data entry fields to see if one can be requested in person at a future visit.
What can I accomplish with My Lahey Chart?
- Request or view appointments as well as send messages to a participating doctor’s office
- View a summarized list of allergies, medications, immunizations, and other health issues
- Renew prescriptions online and receive reminders about important screenings and tests
- Pay medical bills and get useful health information directly from Krames and Lexicomp
Patients who have forgotten a password or username can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links located under the login fields at the My Lahey Chart page. Those who want mobile access to the portal can download the app from either the App Store or Google Play. Patients who need help with the account activation process may want to get on the horn and dial-up the My Lahey Chart Customer Support Team. Those who aren’t in the mood for a phone call can peacefully search for the answers they need by clicking the FAQs link posted a the bottom of the My Lahey Chart page.
My Lahey Chart Customer Support Team