Entering a My HP Benefits Account
- User ID and password are needed to gain access
- New users can register for a new online account
- HP Benefits Center support number is available
Easy access to one’s benefit information has gone from being convenient to down-right vital in today’s fast-paced business arena. With that being said, it appears HP flat-out “gets it” judging by its user-friendly My HP Benefits portal. In order to get started with signing up for online account access identity confirmation is required. This can be initiated by clicking the New User? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and a date of birth before clicking the Continue button (don’t worry about entering the date of birth in an incorrect format as a convenient drop-down box is provided). Once the account set up process has been completed a User ID and password can be entered before clicking the Log On button to gain access to the My HP Benefits portal. Those who are experiencing technical difficulties may want to try clicking the Help? link posted under the login fields.
HP Going Above & Beyond When It Comes to Sustainability
- Can be found on the Corporate Knights Global 100 “Most Sustainable Corporations”
- Recognized by Mediacorp as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers (10 years in a row!)
- Hewlett-Packard is recognized as one of CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Granted an EPA Energy Star Award for Excellence in Energy-Efficient Product Design
- Placed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the 6th time in a row in 2017
My HP Benefits portal users who are locked out due to a forgotten account password or User ID will first need to confirm identity before beginning the account recovery process (can be done by entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and date of birth just like when creating an account). Users who would like to provide feedback on the portal can do so by clicking the Feedback link posted at the bottom right hand side of the page (always a good idea to point out the good attributes while at the same time reporting any problems or concerns). Questions can be addressed over the phone by calling the HP Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM CT Monday through Friday.
HP Benefits Center Phone Number