My Access ADP
- User ID and password are needed to login
- First time users can complete registration
- Login credential recovery assistance available
Employees or contractors who need to access or sign up for the My Access ADP portal can do so at its homepage by either entering a User ID or clicking the First time user? link. Those who have already completed the registration process can login to an account by enter a User ID followed by a password. Users who have yet to sign up for the My Access ADP portal, will first need to confirm if they are an employee of contractor before completing the online registration form. Employees will need to confirm their identity by entering a name, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Contractors will need to verify their identity by entering a name, company name, zip code, hire date, and either a Social Security Number or Tax ID Number.
A Thoughtful Glance at ADP
- The company is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management solutions
- ADP provides its services to over 650,000 clients in more than 110 countries throughout the world
- ADP’s origins date back to 1949 when Henry Taub started Automatic Payrolls, Inc. in Patterson, New Jersey
- Working Mother magazine named ADP as one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers in 2010
- In 2013 the company was ranked as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine
Those who have forgotten a User ID or password can click the links posted under the login fields at the My Access ADP portal to begin the account recovery process. Those who need to reset a User ID will need to enter a name and email address to begin. Users who forgot a password will need to enter a User ID to start the password recovery process.
ADP Product Support