Movie MMS Redemption
- Participants can play by sending a key word text message to a short code
- Winners will need to claim their prizes online at redemption page
As the calendar turns to the summer many folks get the itch to go see one of the many blockbuster movies that are almost synonymous with the season. This summer moviegoers will have the opportunity to grab a friend and go see their favorite flick absolutely free of charge thanks to the M&M Movie Game. To play the game participants will need to send a text message with the key word MOVIE to short code 87654 and simply follow the ensuing instructions. Those that receive a text message confirming they have won will need to go to the Movie MMS Redemption page and enter their winning code and mobile phone numbers to begin the prize redemption process.
A Touch of Due Diligence on the M&M’s Movie Game
- The game rolls out on June 13th, 2016 at high noon ET and wraps up on August 22nd, 2016 at 11:59:59 AM ET
- Only individuals that are legal residents of the United States and Washington DC who are 13 years of age or older on the date of entry are eligible
- Participants must have a wireless device that is capable of 2-way SMS messaging through a participating mobile service provider
- There will be 1,315 First Prizes that consist of a Movie Certificate good for 2 movie admissions redeemable at a participating theater
- The Second Prize is a Movie Certificate good for just one admission of which 5,497 will be up for grabs
- There will be a total of 157,774 3rd and 4th Prizes awarded with the 3rd Prize being a $5 Concession Certificate and the 4th Prize being a $3 Concession Certificate
The total Approximate Retail Value of all the prizes awarded comes to an astronomical $598,702
Those that have claimed a prize through the Movie MMS Redemption page will want to make sure they have access to a printer as the Movie or Concession Certificate will need to be printed out in order to be used. Participants with questions regarding the game can write to MovieGame@dlblair.com or call 855-833-1492.