Move Free Rewards
- Customers can sign up for or access an account
- Password recovery assistance is available
Move Free joint product users who have not heard about the Move Free Rewards loyalty program may be leaving some serious points on the table. Those who have been missing out can sign up to start receiving points through Move Free Rewards by filling out an online registration form that requires a name, date of birth, email address, address, gender, and password. Once registered users will be able to start accumulating points on products that feature a blue Move Free Rewards sticker. To amass the points customers will need to take note of the Loyalty Code found under the blue sticker and enter it online after logging into their account. User accounts can be access by signing in with an email address and password.
Please tell me more about Move Free Rewards
- The program is open to anyone who is over the age of 18 and does not require payment any type of membership fee
- Members can edit their personal information by logging into Move Free Rewards and clicking on the My Account button
- The Loyalty Code found on the peel away sticker on top of the bottle cap will either be 5,6,7, or 8 digits in length
- Participants in the Move Free Rewards program are limited to entering up to a maximum of 10 Loyalty Codes in a 30 day period
- Occasionally program participants will have the opportunity to earn bonus points through activities such as taking surveys, reading articles, and watching videos
Members who have forgotten their passwords can request they be emailed by clicking the Forgot Password? link found on the Move Free Rewards page. Those who have had an account placed on hold can have the hold removed by calling Consumer Services.
Move Free Rewards Consumer Services