How to Check Members Products Claim Status
- Search by account number or claim number
- Customer service is available for assistance
Anyone who has ever filed a claim knows the waiting game is one of the the most annoying aspects of the process. Members Insurance & Investments appears to understand this pain point as shown by the ease of which customers can find out what is going on through the Members Products Claim Status page. To get started, customers will first need to choose whether they want to complete their search using a claim number or account number. Those who use an account number will need to enter it in the appropriate search field along with a last name and date of birth. Customers who choose to search using a claim number will only need to enter a date of birth (in addition to the claim number). Once the required information has been entered users will need to hit the Search button located in the middle of the Members Products Claim Status page.
A Few Things To be Aware of When Filing a Claim
- “Actively at Work” is the number of hours an insured must work in order to be covered for protection (as outlined in contract or insurance certificate)
- “Waiting Period” is the total amount of days members must wait before being eligible to receive benefits (typically anywhere between 14 and 30 days)
- “Pre-Existing” conditions are health problems that have been treated before the effective date of protection or before disbursement of money on a loan
Those who have more than one account or claim can add additional search fields by clicking the appropriate links provided at the Members Products Claim Status page. Customers who have additional questions regarding the claim process can make contact by phone, email, mail, or facsimile.
- Mail – PO Box 667, Waverly, IA 50677-0667
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 800-621-6323
- Fax – 855-726-2513