MA Health Connector
- New members can check qualifications and enroll for a health or dental plan online
- Registered members can make easy online payments through designated user portal
Residents of Massachusetts that value the peace of mind that a sound health or dental policy can bring to the table should do themselves a huge favor and check out the MA Health Connector. To find out more about what can be qualified for through the MA Health Connector, applicants will need to enter a zip code and the date they hope to start coverage on. Potential plan holders will be able to view plans available in their area prior to submitting their application but should keep in mind that the premiums shown do not include Advance Premium Tax Credits or cost-sharing reductions.
What do I need to know about making payments through the MA Health Connector?
- Individuals that have Health or Dental plans with coverage start dates of January 1st, 2015 or later can make payments online
- Premiums payments are always due on the 23rd of each month with coverage starting on the 1st of each month
- New members that are paying their first premium will need to make the payment by 7 PM on the 23rd of the MONTH BEFORE the coverage starts
- Members that are enrolled for multiple plans through the MA Health Connector will need to make separate payments for each plan
- One time or recurring online payments can be set up for the convenience of Health and Dental plan members
- New members that are making their first payment will need to wait 4 hours after submitting their plan information to make a payment
Members that are having problems findings a Health or Dental plan provider can use the online tool provided at the MA Health Connector page to assist in their search. It is important for members to always call the provider first to make sure they are in the network. Individuals that need to make changes to their application should call 877-MA-ENROLL (877-623-6765) or 877-623-7773 for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.