LTJ Online Feedback
- State of residence must be selected to begin
- Completion of survey earns entry to a contest
- Sweepstakes Rules are available for review
With no face to face interaction possible, it can be much harder for an online business to determine how a customer felt about a recent shopping experience. However, it looks like Littman Jewelers has come up with a simple solution to this problem with its online customer survey. Customers who have been invited to share their thoughts about a recent online shopping experience can begin by going to the LTJ Online Feedback page and entering a state of residence (always a good idea to know where the customers are coming from). Once the state has been confirmed the actual question and answer part of the survey can be initiated, starting with the rating of the overall satisfaction of the experience. Once in answer has been selected, the Next button posted beneath each question can be clicked to proceed to the following page of the survey. Upon completion of the survey participants will receive the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win Kroger gift cards (as in the store, not the front man of Nickelback).
Wait, what was that about a sweepstakes??
- Open to legal U.S. residents (FL, NY, and RI excluded) who are at least 18 years old
- There will be a total of 1 Grand Prize $5,000 Kroger gift card available in the sweeps
- In addition to the Grand Prize there are 100 First Prize $100 Kroger gift cards available
- The winners will be decided by 3 random drawing held throughout the entry period
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person (no limit to the amount of entries though!!)
- The Kroger Company – 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202