Lowe’s Build and Grow
- Parents can register for a local clinic by using a zip code search
- Unique assembly products are available for online purchase
It’s never to early to begin the process of feeding one’s creative ability. Parents that agree with this notion may want to give some serious consideration to the idea registering their child for a Lowe’s Build and Grow clinic. To begin the registration process, parents will need to go to the Lowe’s Build and Grow webpage and enter a zip code to bring up a list of the nearest locations that are holding a clinic. Once the location is confirmed, parents will need to login to their existing account or create and new one in order to complete the clinic registration process. When reviewing the list of locations parents should make note that each location should show exactly how many spots are still available.
Lowe’s Build and Grow Items Available for Purchase
- Claw Hammer – A 4 ounce hammer with a heat-treated high carbon steel head that can stand up to the punishment it is sure to endure
- Screw Drivers – These durable screw drivers with a magnetic black-oxide tip come in sets of 2
- Jimmie Johnson Superman Kit – Construct a car that looks just like the one Jimmie Johnson raced in the Auto Club 400
- Dale Earnhardt Batman Kit – The Dale Earnhardt car kit comes complete with stickers, a pull back motor, and even a patch for the Lowe’s Build and Grow apron
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a home improvement retailer with over 1,800 stores operating in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1946 as has headquarters located in Mooresville, North Carolina. Those looking for more information about the home improvement giant can reach out to Lowe’s headquarters by phone or by mail.
- 1000 Lowe’s Boulevard, Mooresville, NC 28117