Upgrading an LN Experience
- Registration can be completed with online form
- Live Nation customer support available by phone
In order to get the full concert experience sometimes an upgrade is needed. Those who wish to receive information about upgrade information on an event from Live Nation can sign up to learn more by going to the LN Experience page and filling out a short online for with a name, mobile number, and email address. Once all of the required information has been entered the Sign Up button can be clicked to process the request (box can be checked before clicking the Sign Up button to be sent notifications for all future events). Those sign up to receive notifications are agreeing to receive recurring promotional text messages and/or voice mails at varying intervals from an automated telephone dialing system. Users who decide they no longer want to be kept in the loop can reply with STOP to cancel the notifications. Those who have questions can reply with HELP.
What is Live Nation?
- Live Nation is the world wide leader when it comes to live entertainment
- Somewhere on planet earth there is a Live Nation event every 20 minutes
- In 2016 Live Nation saw a 15% increase in revenue up to $8.4 BILLION
- Live Nation’s Operating Income increased a whopping 48% in year 2016
- In 2016 Live Nation delivered 480 million tickets to fans in 28 countries
Users who want to follow on social media can do so by clicking the links posted under the smartphone image at the LN Experience page (Twitter and Facebook available). Customers who have United States ticketing questions or comments can contact Live Nation Fan Support.
Live Nation Fan Support