Live Well Know How
- First time users will need to register before gaining access
- Returning users can login with a username and password
- Over the phone support is available for those with access problems
It’s hard to be completely satisfied with a benefit plan without having a convenient way to gain access to it. Employees of Michaels do not have much to worry about in this department thanks to Live Well Know How. Those who have yet to sign up for online access to their benefits can register by entering their email address, Oracle HR logon ID, country (United States or Canada), status (full-time or part-time), and work location. New users will need to use the default password “LIVEWELL” for the first time logging into the account. Employees who have already registered for Live Well Know How can gain account access by signing in with a username and password (username will be Oracle HR logon ID).
Work Location Options that can be Entered During Registration
- Store or Artistree Team Member who works in California
- Store, support center, or Artistreee Team Member that does not work in California
- Distribution Center Team Member who works in California
- Distribution Center Team Member who works in Hazleton, Pennsylvania
- Distribution Center Team Member who does not work in California or Pennsylvania
Employees who prefer to view information in the Spanish language can click the Spanish Content button found at the bottom right side of the registration page. Live Well Know How users who have forgotten their passwords can begin the retrieval process by entering the email address they used to register their account. Those who can’t seem to remember their username will need to enter their Team Member ID. Employees who have failed to regain account access can call the Associate Help Line for further assistance.
Associate Help Line
- 1-855-432-MIKE (6453)