KFR Free Viewer
- Free app will need to be downloaded in order to get the free viewer
- Purchases of participating products will need to be made
There are few things as enticing as a virtual reality app and viewer. However, the one thing for certain that is more enticing is a FREE virtual reality app and viewer. Individuals that agree with this sentiment will want to drop everything and download the free virtual reality app to get started with taking advantage of the current offer from Kellogg’s Family Rewards. Once the app is downloaded it will be necessary for participants to buy any three participating Cheez-It, Keebler, Kellogg’s, or Pringles products to get the free virtual reality viewer.
Anything else I should know about the KFR free viewer?
- The virtual reality viewer is available in either the Iron Man style or the Captain America style
- KFR free viewers are limited to only 2 per household and will only be available while supplies last
- The measurements for each viewer are 3.5 inches X 7 inches and are appropriate for ages 8 and up
- The offer is only open to legal residents of the fifty United States and DC who are 13 years or older
- Viewers come with small parts and are not intended for children under the age of 3
Participants must be registered members of Kellogg’s Family Rewards to take advantage of the offer. Once registered, participants will need to upload or text-in their receipts within 30 days of the purchase in order to receive their KFR free viewer. It is important to note that purchases of the Cheez-It, Keebler, Kellogg’s, or Pringles products must be made between 03/08/2016 and 09/30/2016 to qualify. Kellogg’s Family Rewards members that used a connected loyalty card when making the qualifying purchases will earn the viewer automatically.
Kellogg’s Consumer Affairs Contact Info
- 1-800-962-1413 (Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time)
- PO Box CAMB, Battle Creek, MI 49016