An Overview of the Kellogg’s Benefits Center
- Username and password needed to login
- Works best with recommended browsers
- Login credential recovery help provided
Signing up for benefits should never be more hassle than it’s worth. It appears that the Kellogg’s Benefits Center agrees with this simple idea judging by its easy account registration process. Those who need to register for an account can begin by clicking the Get Started button and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, date of birth, postal code, and country (United States or other). Once all of the required information has been entered a box must be checked to prove the new user is not a lousy robot prior to clicking the Next button to proceed. Those who come to the sudden realization that they already have an active account can click the Cancel button to back out of the registration process and return to the login screen where a username and password can be entered to sign into the Kellogg’s Benefits Center. Those who aren’t sure about one or both of the login credentials can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process.
More on Kellogg’s Benefits Center Account Access
- Users will be asked to set up 3 security questions that can be used to retrieve login information
- The account username and account password will need to meet a minimum set of requirements
- Login credential minimum requirements will be provided to during account registration process
- Those experiencing difficulty when accessing an account should call the plan’s toll-free number
The Kellogg’s Benefits Center is best viewed when using one of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer (9, 10 or 11), Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (5,6,or 7). More information on browser usage can be reviewed by clicking the Recommended Browsers link. Those with general inquiries for Kellogg’s can try reaching out to the company’s Consumer Affairs Department between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Kellogg’s Consumer Affairs Department
- PO Box CAMB, Battle Creek, MI 49016