Important Information Regarding the IJL Class Action
- You’ll need to file a claim by the deadline to receive a settlement
- The settlement can be either a voucher or a cash payment
- Certain deadlines have already been outlined by the court
- You can file for the settlement online or through the mail
- Be sure to contact the administrator if you have questions
Notices were recently sent out to notify Class Members of a pending settlement that should resolve allegations brought against the dating service It’s Just Lunch. If you’re one of many who received this notice, you’ll have two ways to get your claim filed:
First Filing Method: File online! This is by far the easiest way to submit your claim. Simply go to www.ijlclassaction.com and click the Submit Claim tab. After that follow the instructions and you’ll be on your way to an easy settlement.
Second Filing Method: Download a claim form. This can be done at the same filing page. However, this method is a bit more tedious as you’ll need to fill out the form BY HAND and mail it to the administrator (lotta hoops to jump through!). If you do decide to take this route make sure you send the completed claim form to PO Box 58850; Philadelphia, PA 19102-8850.
IJL Class Action Fun Facts
- The deadline by which you must submit your claim form is December 10th, 2019
- Meanwhile, the deadline for exclusions and objections is set at November 25th, 2019
- A decision on whether to approve the settlement should be made on December 19th, 2019
- As far as value goes the voucher might be the better option ($450 value)
- The minimum cash payment you can receive is $14.44
- New York eligible claimants will get $200 upon claim form submission
- This appears a smaller fund than the GF Pricing Class Settlement
Finally, if you have questions about the settlement don’t hesitate to contact the administrator at 855-486-7348. Additionally, you can reach the administrator by mail at the same PO Bopx listed above (the one where claim forms go).
Time to file is dwindling! Hop to it!
Another open class action – See if you’re eligible for the Enagic TCPA Settlement