IHOP Cares CA
- All recent IHOP customers have 3 days to provide feedback in regards to their order of pancakes
- The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and all feedback will be used only to improve the customer service and the quality of pancakes served at IHOP
- Please have the IHOP Cares CA Survey code in order to begin along with the time the purchase of pancakes was made
The IHOP Cares survey is available in both English or Spanish and customers should be candid with their answers as it will help improve the quality of their local International House Of Pancakes. The survey can also be taken via phone for those without stable Internet connection. The Service Management Group will never sell or market the customers feedback to a third-party and all answer will be held in confidence.
IHOP Cares CA Footnotes
- Requires Internet connection if take the survey online
- Will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Requires the IHOP Cares survey code and time of visit
- This survey is designed for International House Of Pancakes customers who visited a Canada location
Example of some of the survey questions asked will be similar to… “please rate the quality of the banana pancakes on a scale of 1 to 10” or “were you greeted promptly upon entering the International House Of Pancakes”.
IHOP has locations in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia and Alberta… at this time IHOP has not made it into the provinces of Manitoba, New Brunswick,Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewa.
- Consumers who would rather take the IHOP Cares CA feedback survey via phone should call 800-650-6760
- Please note the survey code and time will still be needed when taking the survey over the phone
The IHOP corporate office can be reached at 450 N Brand Blvd 7th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203 or dial (818) 240-6055 (please do not contact the International House Of Pancakes corporate office with questions about the survey).