- Users can login or register to conveniently receive information about their health care
- Members can stay connected by taking advantage of applications and social media
When it comes to accessing information about a health insurance plan most customers would agree that easy online access is they key to a pleasant experience. Independence Blue Cross plan members should receive that and more with IBXpress. Members that are already registered for online access can login to IBXpress with a username and password. New members will need to sign up by completing an easy to understand online form prior to reaping the rewards of being a registered user (those that are anxious to get the ball rolling can even register 15 days prior to their plan start date!).
How is being registered for IBXpress going to make my life easier?
- Users will be able to use the improved Find a Doctor search, access the IBX virtual assistant, and browse the new My Care section
- Plan members that pay for their coverage on a monthly basis can sign up for e-billing in order to conveniently make their payments online
- Employers can easily process transactions such as adding a member, submitting changes, and viewing coverage history
- IBXpress users that are having problems finding the info they need can type any question they may have into the Ask IBX feature
On-the-go members that like to stay connected with their healthcare information can manage their account anytime and anywhere through the IBXpress Mobile App available at the Apple App Store and on Google Play. Users that want to take their engagement a step further can follow IBX through social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Independence Blue Cross Contact Information
- 1-800-ASK-BLUE (1-800-275-2583)
- TTY Users – 877-219-5457 (toll-free option) or 888-857-4816
- Spanish – 215-636-9559 or 800-555-1514 (toll-free option)
- 1901 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1480