HBO Digital HD: How to Redeem
- Code from insert is needed to redeem the copy
- A list of current available titles can be browsed
In the world of movies and television programs ownership of a certain title doesn’t feel complete unless a digital copy can be obtained to go along with the physical copy. It looks like HBO has a firm grasp on this concept as shown by the ease of which fans can redeem content through the HBO Digital HD page. Once at the page, users can begin the process by entering the redemption code found on the Digital HD insert they received with their media. After keying in the redemption code the process can be completed by selecting a provider and enjoying the many hours of entertainment the content is sure to provide. Fans who would like to see what content is offered on HBO Digital HD can click the Browse button to review a complete list of current titles available to be redeemed.
Current Titles Available on HBO Digital HD
- Game of Thrones – Enjoy seasons 1 through 6 of this ever compelling series that follows the many characters who compete for control of the Iron Throne
- Banshee – Viewers can take a journey to the small but never dull town of Banshee, PA as all 4 seasons of this riveting action/drama are now available
- Vice Principals – The first season of this no holds barred comedy documents two high school vice principals who team up to take down their new boss
- Divorce – Sarah Jessica Parker returns to HBO in this new series about a married couple going through the seemingly endless process of getting divorced
When browsing the list of current HBO Digital HD titles content can be obtained by clicking the Purchase button and selecting where to buy it from (Amazon, iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, Xbox Video, and Sony). Those who have questions or need assistance may want to try reviewing the FAQ list available at the bottom of the page.
HBO Consumer Affairs
- 1100 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036