Hawaii Good Housekeeping Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes will only be awarding 1 prize
- Participants can receive a free magazine at entry
- Only 1 entry per person throughout the sweeps
Good Housekeeping is going to send one lucky family to the beautiful Hawaii Islands. Those who would like that family to be theirs should jump on the nearest internet connected device and enter the magazine’s Hawaii Family Getaway Sweepstakes. In order to do so, the participant must go to the online entry page and choose whether or not they want to receive a free issue of Good Housekeeping (might as well grab some free stuff whenever the opportunity presents itself). Once this decision is made, the participant can submit the entry form and enter the contest.
More Details of the Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes is open from April 1st, 2019 through May 209th, 2019
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the trip to Hawaii is $9,200.00
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible to enter
- Open to residents of both the U.S. and Canada (Quebec excluded)
- The sweepstakes will draw the winner on or around May 21st, 2019
- It’s more lucrative than Little Debbie’s Free Cake Fridays 2019
While the sweepstakes will draw the winner around May 21st, notice of who won may take up to a month from the close of the sweepstakes. Whoever wins the prize should be ready to travel as the winner must take the trip within one year (maybe start planning now??).
More on the Trip to Hawaii
- The prize does not include plane tickets but comes with $2,500 for travel costs
- The winner will stay 6 nights at the Ohana Suites at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Perks of the trip include snorkeling, a pool side cabana, and an evening Luau
Sponsor of the Hawaii Good Housekeeping Sweepstakes
- Hearst Magazine Media, Inc.
- 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Enter to Win: www.hawaii.goodhousekeeping.com
Another Chance to Win a Family Vacation: Little Bites Bumble Bee Sweepstakes