A Look at the Health-Ade (HA) Kombucha Settlement
- Am I eligible? – You may be if you purchased a Health-Ade Kombucha beverage
- What are the purchase dates for eligibility? – From March 6th, 2014 to May 24th, 2019
- What do I get? – Up to $40 if you cannot prove the purchases and up to $80 if you can
- When should I file? Anytime before the deadline of August 27th, 2019
The amount of sugar and/or alcohol a beverage contains is something consumers pay close attention to. Therefore, it comes as no surprise to see a class action lawsuit filed when a group alleges a product has more of each than it claims on its label. If you believe you are impacted by the recent HA Hombucha Settlement you can begin a claim at the online settlement site by clicking the File a Claim Form Online tab.
More on the HA Kombucha Settlement
- If you’re eligible you’ll receive $4 per purchase of an eligible Health-Ade Kombucha
- The amount you can claim depends on whether you can provide proof of the purchase
- If you can prove your purchases you can claim up to 20 (only up to 10 if you cannot)
- The deadline for exclusion requests is the same as the claim deadline (August 27th)
- If you don’t file a claim or request exclusion you’ll get nothing (avoid this outcome)
- This $4 million settlement is far larger than the GCBE Products Settlement
While we’re talking filing deadlines, we should point out that the last day to file an objection is also August 27th, 2019. Meanwhile, the hearing to decide whether or not the settlement will be approved is scheduled for October 11th, 2019.
HA Kombucha Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- RG/2 Claims Administration LLC
- Mailing Address – P.O. Box 59479, Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479
- Call 866-742-4955 if you have questions (don’t worry it’s toll free)
- You can also email questions to email@example.com
By the way, if you would rather seek out your own answers you can try going through the information found within the FAQs. The FAQs are located within the class notice as well as at the settlement site.
File Your Claim – www.hakombuchasettlement.com
More Settlement News – Check Out the Sirius XM DNC TCPA Settlement