Gordon’s Account Online
- Logon to make a payment to a Gordon’s Jewelry credit card account, view the remaining balance, or find past billing statements
- Gordon’s Jewelry credit card holders can make a purchase with no interest for 6, 12, or 18 months, plus zero down payment. If the balance isn’t paid off by the promotional date, interest will be charged from the date of purchase
- If a Gordon’s credit card account is paid in full within 36 months, an APR of 9.9% will be applied. If at any point a payment is missed, a penalty will be assessed, and an ARP of up to 29.99% will be applied.
Customers who are interested in making a purchase at a Gordon’s Jewelry store can sign up for a Gordon’s credit card to finance their purchase. Aside from extending credit for purchases though, being a Gordon’s Jewelers credit card holder has plenty of other advantages. Cardholders get exclusive access to coupons, can sign up to receive e-mail reminders when it’s time to clean and inspect their jewelry from Gordon’s, and more.
Gordon’s Account Online Footnotes
- A payment that’s made to a Gordon’s Jewelers credit card is usually applied to the account within 24 hours
- Payments made on the billing due date will need to be made before 6 p.m. local time to ensure that they’re credit properly, and that no late penalty will be applied
- Gordon’s cardholders will also get a special promotion of $50 off of a $200 purchase on their birthday each year, plus free shipping on any order, and 10% off of any repair service that’s paid for with the card
More about Gordon’s Jewelry
Gordon’s was established in 1905, so they have over 100 years of experience in the jewelry industry. Gordon’s was the very first general merchandise store in Houston, Texas, and jewelry and watches were only a small part of their offerings. Over time though, Meyer Gordon became very well known for his fine jewelry, and the store changed focus. Gordon’s Jewelry is a part of the Zale corporation, which runs over 1,200 jewelry stores across the United States. The Zale corporation has their headquarters at: 901 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038-1003, 972-580-4000.
To contact a representative about your Gordon’s Jewelers Credit Account