Good Housekeeping Drew
- Enter to win a prize package that includes a trip to NYC to meet Drew Barrymore
- Sweepstakes participants will receive a free issue of Good Housekeeping upon entry
Fans of reading that would like to receive a free magazine AND a chance to meet the lovely Drew Barrymore should be extremely intrigued by the Good Housekeeping NYC Makeover With Drew Barrymore Sweepstakes. Contestants that enter this exciting giveaway will have a shot at the Grand Prize trip to NYC to meet Drew and will automatically receive 1 free issue of Good Housekeeping magazine. To get started on the registration process participants will need to go directly to the Good Housekeeping Drew page and enter their first name, last name, address, city, state, country, and email address. Before submitting their entry, participants will have the option to stay connected with Drew and Flower Beauty by receiving special offers and discounts through email.
Important Information Regarding The Good Housekeeping NYC Makeover with Drew Barrymore Sweepstakes
- The giveaway will begin on April 12th, 2016 and run through May 16th, 2016 (Entry Period)
- Winners will be selected on or about May 17th, 2016 through a random drawing of all eligible entries
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 4 runner-up prizes that include $500 worth of gift cards each
- Overeager participants should practice some self-restraint as there is a limit of 1 contest entry per person with disqualifications being handed out to those making multiple entries
- Contest winners need to be on the ball as any prize not accepted within 5 days of notification will be deemed forfeited
Good Housekeeping is one of many monthly magazines published by Hearst Communications, Inc. The company is one of the world’s largest publishers of monthly magazines with 21 United States titles and nearly 300 internationally. Participants that would like to reach the sweepstakes Sponsor directly can write to Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.