GoBank Set Up
- Those who purchased a GoBank starter kit can start the set up process online with a debit card number and CVV
- Those who do not have a GoBank started kit should simply leave the debit card number and CVV space blank and proceed with filling out the rest of the online form
- Those who do not want to receive special offers about new features, product updates, tips, surveys & other promo emails from GoBank will want to uncheck the box
The GoBank set up process will take about 4 minutes to complete and will have to provide their name and date of birth. Consumers will the “starter kit” will need to provide a 16 digit card number along with the 3 digit CVV number. GoBank if member FDIC and anyone looking to reach the firm via US mail should write to them at: GoBank, P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117. Those looking to contact the bank by phone should dial a specific number based on the GoBank credit card they are calling about (see below).
- MasterCard GoBank debit card (888) 288 – 1843
- Visa GoBank debit card (888) 280 – 8260
- Uber GoBank debit card (888) 272 – 4395
- Brand of Green Dot Bank which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank
- Please allow up to two weeks for the GoBank debit card to arrive via mail
- A balance check is available for all members online
- Those who lost or misplaced their GoBank card should visit the “Manage Card” section in “Account Settings” and report it missing ASAP
Paper checks are available with all GoBank account and a pack of 12 checks costs $5.95 (no shipping or handling fees will be charged). Please allow up to 5 business days for the checks to arrive via US mail (although most of the time they will arrive in 3 days). Customers who write a lot of checks are encouraged to check out the GoBank’s digital checkbook which is free.