Ginger Ale Settlement: Things to Be Aware Of
- Am I eligible? – Purchases must have been between 4/01/13 and 06/13/19
- What can I get? – $0.80 per product up to a total of $10.40 per household
- Do I need proof of the purchase? It depends on the amount you claim
- When is filing open? Now through the September 5th, 2019 deadline
- Is the settlement green-lit? It’s pending the hearing October 3rd, 2019 hearing
- What if I don’t like the settlement? Ask to be excluded by September 5th, 2019
Consumers tend to expect receiving what they pay for. When they suspect otherwise, one of the many possible results is a class action lawsuit. For example, the case called Fitzhenry-Russell, et al. v. The Coca-Cola Company was filed over allegations that the Defendant’s “Made With Real Ginger” product labeling is misleading. If you believe you’re included in the settlement you may file online or by mail.
More on the Ginger Ale Settlement
- If you have proof of your purchases you can claim up to $80 per household
- September 5th, 2019 is also the deadline for Class Member objections
- Those who don’t take action will receive nothing from this settlement
- Overall value of the settlement fund is $2,450,000 (not too shabby)
- The court has not decided in favor of either party
By the way, products included in this settlement are Seagram’s Ginger Ale Products, including Seagram’s Ginger Ale, Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale, Seagram’s Raspberry Ginger Ale, and Seagram’s Diet Raspberry Ginger Ale. Therefore, you’re eligible as long you purchased one or more of these drinks between the dates listed above.
Questions about the Ginger Ale Settlement?
- Pick up the phone and dial toll-free to 844-979-7303.
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- Administrator Address: PO Box 59479, Philadelphia, PA 19102
I addition to taking questions about the settlement, the administrator is also responsible for gathering mailed claim forms and exclusion requests. Please make sure any mail correspondence of this nature is post-marked by the September 5th, 2019 deadline.
Start Your Claim! – www.GingerAleSettlement.com
Another Open Settlement – PTZ TCPA Settlement