Gift Card Mall My Gift Check Balance
- Consumers can check their gift card balance online associated with a GoWallet account
- Gift card holders who have not registered will have to do so before a balance can be checked
The Gift Card Mall gift check balance is FREE to use and customers can also obtain the mobile app on Mobile on the iPhone or Android. In order to register a Visa gift card the customer will need their gift card number along with the expiration date associated with the card (this date can be found on the front or back on most Visa gift cards issued by GoWallet). Once the card has been registered Visa Gift Card customers will have access to the GoWallet service which will allow them to get balances easier, replace lost or stolen cards, and enable online spending. GoWallet is partnered with some of the biggest retailers in the world such as the Bass Pro Shop, Applebee’s, The Home Depot and PF Chang’s.
Gift Card Mall My Gift Highlights
- GoWallet is operated by Blackhawk Network
- By registering card holders will also consent to receive offers and discounts on gift cards via email
- The cards can be utilized anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States
- Gift cards can be used to make purchases over the phone but customers will need to provide their “billing address”
- The gift card funds will NEVER expire
- Gift Card Mall holders will never be charged an additional fee once the card has been activated
- The card cannot be reloaded and should be tossed in the trash can once it has been used in full
Upon logging into the customers My Visa Gift Card account on giftcardmall.com/mygift they will be asked to transition the Visa Gift Card information to GoWallet… do not be afraid… this is an extremely simple process and should take less than one minute to complete.