- Username and password can be used to login
- An extensive list of helpful links is provided
- Phone number for the Help Desk is available
When it comes to something as important as a work-related online portal, it’s nice (if not down-right necessary) to have easy access to technical support. A shining example of an employee portal that provides this is the GHS Connect portal from Genesis Health System. Employees who are having problems with the portal can find a bevy of useful information by clicking the Help Links link posted underneath the portal’s login fields. After clicking the link users will be directed to a new page where a variety of topics are covered each with its own link to a deeper well of information (always good to find answers WITHOUT having to resort to picking up the phone). After the needed answers have been uncovered users can quickly (and quite confidently) proceed to the GHS Connect portal account login process.
A Quick Time Out to Become More Familiar with Genesis Health System
- Provides health-related services to a 10 county region of the Quad Cities area (in IL and IA)
- Genesis is widely recognized throughout the country as one of the top 100 health systems
- The ONLY regional health care system that is locally owned and operated in the Quad Cities
- Complies over 600 licensed beds, 700 doctors, and 5,000 in staff to serve the community
- Affiliates include Genesis Medical Centers and the Genesis Medical Education Foundation
The GHS Connect portal sign process can be completed by entering a username along with an account password into the login fields before clicking the Log On button (seems easy enough!). Users who are having problems gaining access to an account can try reaching out to the Help Desk by dialing 563-421-4357. General inquiries for Genesis Health System can be made by contacting the company’s office in Davenport, IA.
Genesis Health System Contact Information
- 1227 E. Rusholme St., Davenport, IA 52803