GF Pricing Call Settlement: Key Facts
- Am I eligible? – You must have made a purchase at certain Gap stores
- What else? Purchases must have been between May 24th, 2010 and May 10th, 2019
- What can I get? – Up to $12 in coupons depending on how much you spent
- Do I need to prove my purchase? If you want to maximum benefits
- When can I file? Now! Filing ends January 6th, 2020
- Is the settlement approved? Not yet. There’s a fairness hearing on October 11th, 2019
- What if I want out of the settlement? File an exclusion request!
Nobody likes feeling like they’ve been misled by a price tag. One way this could happen is by something called a reference price. For example, a lawsuit called Andrews et al. v. The Gap, Inc. et al. has recently come to a pending settlement which should resolve allegations that the Defendant used false reference pries when selling it’s products. If you’re eligible, go to the online filing page and click the Submit a Claim tab to file online.
A Closer Look at the GF Pricing Class Settlement
- If you purchased less than $90 in products you can get $6 in coupons
- Meanwhile, purchases of more than $90 are eligible for $12 in coupons
- Please note that you DO NOT need proof of purchases less than $90
- However, you’ll need proof if you want the maximum of $12 in coupons
- The last day to submit a request for exclusion is September 23rd, 2019
While on the topic of exclusions, it is important to point out that you must send your request directly to the administrator (if you plan on opting out). Please note that your request must be post-marked no later than the above exclusion deadline.
GF Pricing Class Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 60247, 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Suite 31
- Philadelphia, PA 19102.
Another way to get some quick answers about the settlement is to review the FAQs. You can find these located at the settlement filing page and within your notice.
More Settlement Dollars – See if you’re eligible for the Ginger Ale Settlement!