- Customers can order the Waterpik Water Flosser online for $89.99
- Product comes with a 3 year warrant and can be returned for a refund
When it comes to having a healthy set of pearly whites most people understand the importance of daily flossing. Unfortunately many people who understand the importance still refuse to take on the task of flossing due to its down right tedious nature. Enter the Waterpik Water Flosser. This convenient oral health product allows individuals to maintain their teeth and gums while skipping the once important step of traditional flossing. Consumers who would like to get their hands on this handy contraption can go to Get Waterpik page and place an order for just $89.99.
This sounds right up my alley….but does it really work?
- In a 30 day random single blind study of 104 subjects the Waterpik Water Flosser was shown to be twice as effective at reducing gingival bleeding than traditional floss
- A study showed that treatment with the Waterpik Water Flosser removes over 99% of plaque biofilm from teeth after just 3 seconds of use on medium pressure
- The product has been evaluated in over 60 published clinical studies at 25 independent and university-based research centers
- Studies show that the Waterpik Water Flosser is up to 50% more effective than regular old floss and up to 80% more effective than the Sonicare Air Floss Model
- The product has been clinically proven to provide health benefits to those with braces, implants, bridges, crowns, and diabetes
After digesting all of the information regarding the health benefits that the Waterpik Water Flosser brings to the table the hardest decision will likely be which color to select (Brilliant Black, Pearly White, Radiant Pink, and Vibrant Teal). Consumers take the plunge and place an order through the Get Waterpik page will be glad to know the product comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Those who are not completely satisfied can initiate the return process by calling 866-595-3723 (must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund).