Find Out How to Get an Order Status
- Customers can check the status of orders online
- A variety of different search options are available
- Many languages are available to choose from
Customers who have recently taken the plunge and made a TV purchase (congratulations on entering the lucrative world of TV shopping!) can now check the status of an order online through the Get Order Status portal. Prior to getting started with a search the option of switching to a preferred language is presented (a drop down box is provided at the upper right hand side of the page to choose from one of more than one hundred different languages). Once a preferred language is decided upon one of the available search methods can be selected to proceed with finding out what on earth is going on with the order.
Search Methods Available to Get an Order Status
- Customer Billing Phone Number – Just enter in a phone number before hitting the Search button
- Shipping Zip Code Plus Last Name – Enter a last name and the zip code where the item is going
- Email Plus Last 4 Digits of Credit Card – Make sure the digits are from the card used to purchase
- Last Name Plus Order Number – The item’s order number along with the customer’s last name
It is important to point out that customers using the Last Name Plus Order Number search method can utilize a sample image of a receipt for assistance with locating the order number. Those who decide they’d like to use a different search method can click the Click Here for Other Options link to bring up the previous listed searches. After selecting a search method and entering the required information, the Get Order Status portal should be able to provide a better idea of what’s going on with the process (that and hopefully some new found piece of mind in knowing that the product will be arriving soon).