Filing a Claim for the GCBE Products Settlement
- You can file a claim online or send a claim form by mail
- The settlement only accepts claims until the deadline
- Filing is available with or without proof of purchase(s)
We all know the feeling of getting less than desired results from a product. When such an event occurs, you can usually chalk it up to buyers remorse and move on with your life. However, when consumers feel like a company has misled them about how effective a product is, things can have a way of bubbling to the surface. For example, the recent GCBE Products Settlement is the end result of allegations that Naturex, Inc. misrepresented how effective its Svetol product was. If you believe you may be eligible for a chunk of the settlement please visit the online filing page and click the File a Claim tab.
But how do I know if I am part of the settlement??
- You must have purchased Svetol or ANY green coffee bean product containing Svetol
- Purchases must have been made between February 2nd, 2012 and May 17th, 2019
- You can file a claim regardless of whether you have a receipt (proof of purchase)
- If you have proof you can file for all purchases that you can provide proof of
- If you DO NOT have proof you may only file for up to 2 purchases
While on the topic of filing a claim, please be advised that you only have until August 30th, 2019 to do so. Additionally, August 30th is also the deadline for exclusion requests and objections to the settlement. Meanwhile, the settlement’s fairness hearing is set to take place on October 7th, 2019.
In addition to filing online, you can also send a claim by mail. In order to do so, go ahead and fill out your claim form and send it directly to the Settlement Administrator. The Settlement Administrator is also the place to contact with questions about this settlement.
GCBE Products Settlement Administrator
- 1718 Peachtree St. #1080, Atlanta, GA 30309
More time on your hands? Check out to AWL Lawsuit.