Gap Inc. Global Recognition
- Employees can login to get started
- Login credential recovery is available
- The portal is available in a variety of languages
One of the most thoughtful acts one employee can do for another is the simple recognition of a job well done. For example, employees of Gap Inc. can shine the spotlight on a fellow co-worker by completing the online recognition process available at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page. In order to do so, employees will need to login to the site by entering a Login ID along with an account password. Meanwhile, those who have forgotten a Login ID must fill out an online contact form with a name, email address, program, subject (Forgot Login ID), country, and question/comment. On the other hand, employees who can’t remember an account password can enter a Login ID to begin the reset process.
A Little Bit About Gap Inc.
- The company includes Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, and Weddington Way
- Gap Inc. clothing is sold across 90 countries worldwide by 3,300 company-operated stores
- In addition to the company operated stores there are close to 400 Gap Inc. franchises
- The company began when Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969
Employees who are in need of assistance can try clicking the First Time Users/Login Help link posted at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page and filling out an online contact form. After clicking the link the Contact Us option can be selected.
By the way, employees can change of language shown on-screen by clicking one of the links found at the bottom of the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page. Individuals with corporate-related questions or concerns may want to try reaching out to Gap’s global headquarters located in San Francisco, CA.
Gap Inc. Global Headquarters
- 2 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94105