Using First Health LBP
- Providers can be searched for by multiple methods
- Customer service is available to assist by phone
Health Insurance isn’t going to do much good for employees who can’t find a provider to take their plan. When it comes to finding coverage, employees who are fortunate enough to have a health plan managed by First Health won’t be left in the dark. To get started with a provider search, users will need to go to the First Heath LBP page and click the Start Now button before entering a zip code or select a county/city. Employees who know exactly what they need can cut to the chase and conduct a specific search by entering a provider name, specialty, facility, or condition in the search bar located near the top of the First Health LBP page. Users who are inclined to do some browsing can view the displayed list of providers, specialties, and conditions.
Important Information Regarding the use of the First Health LBP Page
- In some cases provider information found on the search page may change (although First Health does strive to maintain up to date information)
- The listing of providers found in the directory is not a guarantee of coverage as some facility-based physicians may not be contracted as in-network
- Some providers that can be found at the First Health LBP Page may charge an access fee (which is not a covered benefit) in order to receive service
- It is important for patients to confirm a provider’s network status prior to making a visit (patients will also want to check for any practice limitations)
Employees who want to find a provider that treats other people with their condition, age, and gender can hit the Get Started button (found under the search bar at the First Health LBP Page). During this type of search users will be asked to supply their age range, gender, and health conditions. Members who have further questions regarding their benefits can try contacting First Heath by phone Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 7 PM Central Standard Time.
First Health Contact Number