Find My Order
- Customers can look up order information online
- Password recovery assistance is available
Most would agree there are few things as irritating as finding an unknown or unexplained charge on a billing statement. Those who employ the services of Digital River can remedy this annoying situation by getting quick answers through the Find My Oder page. To get started customers will need to go to the Find My Order page and enter an email address along with the last 4 digits of their credit card number. Those who are having no luck finding in order using an email address and credit card can try using an Order Number and password as an alternative.
More on Orders From Digital River
- Customers who have ordered physical products will be charged once the product is shipped while those who have ordered downloadable products will be charged the day after the purchase
- Digital River customers who live outside of the United States should brace for the possibility of custom or tariff fees as these may apply depending on the country’s import laws
- The shipping address cannot be changed on orders that have already been submitted (packages that are not successfully delivered will be sent back to the warehouse and an account credit will be provided)
- Items that have been back ordered will typically become available within 1 week (credit cards used to purchase back ordered items will not be charged until the product ships)
Those who are having problems using the Find My Order page due to password issues can enter their Order Number to start the password retrieval process (passwords will be email to the email address provided when the order was placed). Individuals who have questions or concerns that need to be shared with Digital River can try calling the company’s toll-free number.
Digital River Toll Free Number