FedEx Watch a Sort
- Job seekers can login with a username and password
- Online login credential recovery assistance is available
Anyone who has gone through the often tedious process of applying for a job deserves to have a convenient way to follow-up with the potential employer. FedEx appears to agree with this statement as made clear by the FedEx Watch a Sort page. Job seekers who have applied or wish to apply for a position can use the FedEx Watch a Sort portal to view their online profile, utilize job seeker tools, fill out an application, and register for Sort Observation. To complete the login process users will need to enter an email address and password before clicking the Login button. New FedEx Watch a Sort portal users will first need to complete the online registration process by entering an email address and creating a password with security questions. Passwords should be between 8 and 25 characters and should NOT be the same as the login email address.
Some Key Notes in the History of FedEx
- Federal Express first opened its doors on April 17th, 1973 with just 389 team members (a stunning 186 packages went out to 25 United States cities that same night)
- By the 1980s the company became the first in the history of American business to reach $1 billion in revenue inside 10 years of start-up without mergers or acquisitions
- In 2016 FedEx acquired TNT Express one of the worlds largest express delivery companies which offers services in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and the Middle East
FedEx Watch a Sort portal users who have forgotten their login credentials can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process. United States customers who wish to reach the company can contact FedEx customer support by phone or through mail.
FedEx United States Customer Support
- 3875 Airways, Module H3, Department 4634, Memphis, TN 38116